Research – we provide services in the scope of designing and conducting research (quantitative and qualitative research, market research and e-research). Our offer is addressed to a wide range of potential recipients. Our methodological experience allows us to propose research (or assistance in research) at the level of final and graduation work (undergraduate, graduate and doctoral). We offer a full set of marketing research (market and public opinion research) for the needs of enterprises.
Thanks to the development of research methods, science, and in particular the fields of social sciences, have developed tools that make it possible to acquire knowledge valuable from the point of view of marketing and the market. However, it should be remembered that the research itself is extremely complex and diverse. In the course of it, you can make a number of various mistakes, which in the end will make it very difficult not to say will make it impossible to take effective actions. If the data we receive will be the result of poorly conducted research, then the conclusions from them are, from the very principle, wrong, and thus they can do more harm than good. Kazimierz M. Czarnecki points out the most common errors in the research process.
The most common errors and mistakes in scientific research:
Errors in the preparation of tests – this group of errors includes:
- The use of obsolete scientific literature (both substantive and methodological);
- Over-surface familiarization with the content of the studied literature, or case study;
- Misunderstanding of issues related to planned research;
- Misinterpretation of the problem of research, lack of its “fixation” in real reality;
An unclear research goal.
Inadequate preparation for the development of the concept of planned research is one of the fundamental errors not only in the process of preparing the concept of research, but also in carrying out and developing materials and results.
Errors in the research concept (plan, diagram, task structure):
- Misinterpretation of the research problem (the problem does not really exist);
- Misinterpretation of the subject of research (the topic contains internal contradictions, is too ambiguous or overly multi-faceted);
- Erroneously formulated goal (or goals) of research, also research questions and hypotheses posed;
- Improperly selected or formulated theory of research;
- Erroneous selection of a research sample;
Incorrectly chosen research methods, inadequate to the conducted research.
Preparation for conducting research must be very reliable, both in theoretical, substantive and methodological terms. Otherwise, the conducted research will have a negligible cognitive value.
Errors in conducting research
The adopted research assumptions may not work, or during their performance various difficulties arise in their actual implementation, eg difficulty in obtaining a proper research sample. It is necessary to make a correction in the selection of the sample, this process is particularly vulnerable to mistakes.
Changing the criteria for the selection of the sample, while not changing the general assumptions and objectives of the study;
Errors in substantive and methodological preparation of the persons conducting the research.
Errors in the development of the results of the tests carried out:
Error in the statistical (quantitative) development of research materials;
Bad component structure of tables, charts (eg excessive data staking);
Erroneous construction of charts (excessive number of bars, layers, lines);
Erroneous elaboration – data presented according to the survey questionnaires, rather than according to the examined issue.
Error in the qualitative development of test results;
The same in relation to the research assumptions, the evaluation of the obtained results in exchange for their proper hierarchy.
Incorrect wording of research statements (wrong verification of hypotheses);
Erroneous interpretation of test results;
Interpretation does not refer to theoretical assumptions, to the previous results of other tests.
Incorrect wording of applications;
No division into cognitive conclusions (new knowledge) and utilitarian conclusions (useful in practice)
Erroneous wording of reflections and postulates regarding completed research.
The postulates, reflections are too vague, only to a small extent related to the conducted research.
Thus, we can see how many different kinds of mistakes can affect the wrong test result. On the other hand, the research planned and carried out in a reliable way gives the opportunity to obtain extremely valuable knowledge from both the research and the market side. For this reason, it is good to entrust this task to specialists. In this way, you will be sure that the results obtained will be appropriate and will have their powers in fact, and the conclusions flowing from them will be accurate (eg identification of strengths and weaknesses of the project) and valuable from the point of view of your interest.
We offer assistance in researching, developing and conducting:
- Quantitative research
- Quality research
- Data transcriptions
Entrusting us to carry out research is a guarantee of a reliable approach and high quality. Our offer is addressed not only to enterprises, but also to private individuals who face research difficulties or are struggling with a lack of time. We conduct examinations for final and final work up to and including the PhD level. Our help in research will save a lot of time and energy and give satisfactory results from the point of view of cognitive inquisitiveness.
Our offer regarding research:
- Analysis of available literature, or case study;
- Development of the research problem;
- Development of the research goal.
Preparation of the research concept:
- Selection of appropriate research questions and hypotheses;
- Selection of the right scientific theory, under which tests are to be carried out (optional);
- Selection of the research sample;
- Choosing the right test method.
- According to the adopted research assumptions;
- Corrections in the selection of the sample (if necessary).
- Development of the results of the tests carried out:
- Statistical analysis of research materials;
- Appropriate construction of tables, charts;
- Development of research results;
- Verification of hypotheses;
- Interpretation of test results;
- Formulation of applications;
- Cognitive applications and utilitarian applications (if applicable);
Formulating reflections and postulates regarding completed research.
When applying quality methods, very often attempts are made to qualify described attitudes or phenomena in a way that assumes the use of a statistical approach. For this reason, both qualitative and quantitative methods are often used to better visualize the studied phenomenon. Our approach in this matter depends on the nature of the client’s order and will, expectations.